The establishment of the Special Education Resource Centre is to provide special education personnel with relevant resources and facilities, and offer a platform for them to exchange information and share experiences. All full-time staff of kindergartens, secondary, primary and special schools are welcomed to join the Special Education Resource Centre as members and enjoy the services of the Centre.
(1) borrowing of reference books
(2) downloading / uploading of teaching resources
(3) participating in professional forum
(4) using the multi-media equipment of the centre to produce teaching materials and aids
(5) sharing school-based curriculum projects developed by individual schools