School Management Committees of Aided Schools and Caput SchoolsNote
Every aided school or caput school without an IMC shall be managed by its management committee.
Responsibilities of Management Committee
The management committee of a school shall be responsible for ensuring that-
- the school is managed satisfactorily
- the education of the pupils is promoted in a proper manner
- the Education Ordinance is complied with
Information of Managers on Management Committees of Aided Schools and Caput Schools
Pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, this Bureau obtained near end
of 1999 written consent from individual managers on the management committees
of aided schools and caput schools to provide their pertinent personal data.
Managers were also requested to inform this Bureau of any subsequent changes for
corresponding revisions. A "List of Managers Who Agreed to Disclose Their
Personal Data" were compiled and has been posted onto this website. This list is
made up of two categories:
- managers who agreed to provide their names, status on the management committees, dates registered as managers of the schools concerned, occupations, representing groups (if applicable) and contact numbers; and
- managers who agreed to provide only their names and status on the management committees.
You are reminded that our purpose of providing the personal data of registered
managers is to enhance the transparency of management committees. In this respect,you should not use the data for any purpose not related to the afore-said purpose.
If an Incorporated Management Committee (IMC) has been
established in respect of an aided school or specified school (including a caput
school) in accordance with the 2004 Education (Amendments) Ordinance, the school
shall be managed by its IMC. For relevant details, please visit our website